- You will be taken to the Post Anesthesia Care Unity (recovery) where you will receive special care while recovering from anesthesia. The physician will notify your family members that you are in the recovery room.
- When you have met the recovery room discharge criteria, you will be discharged home or transferred to a hospital room. If you are transferred to a hospital room, one family member may stay in your room overnight. A cot may be requested at the nurses’ station of the floor where you will be admitted at a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Expect to be drowsy the remainder of the day.
- If you are discharged from the hospital, discharge instructions will be provided and any questions answered.
- Upon discharge, do not drive a car, sign legal documents, operate machinery, drink alcoholic beverages or use recreational drugs until approved by your surgeon.
- When you arrive home, please take it easy. Let your family members or friends wait on you. Make sure a responsible adult stays the night.
- If you have unexpected severe pain, heavy bleeding, a temperature higher than 101 degrees Fahrenheit or other problems call your surgeon or go to the emergency room.
Parking is available at a discounted rate with validation. Please bring your parking card to either Outpatient Registration or Admitting. The parking lot is conveniently located at the intersection of 14th NW Street with 12th NW Avenue, accessible from the main lobby on 14th Avenue, and also accessible from 12th Avenue. Also, for convenient wheelchair accessibility, bring the car to the main entrance for drop-off or valet parking located in front of the building off 12th Avenue.
We are open between the hours of 6:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Fridays.