Fred F. Telischi, M.D., MEE, FACS
- Neurotology - Otolaryngology
Implant Surgery (Cochlear implants, BAHA, implantable hearing aids)
Skull Base Surgery
Treatment for Meniere's Disease.
Otology/Neurotology - disorders of the ear, hearing, balance, and skull base, including: cochlear, bone anchored and other auditory implants, sudden hearing loss, middle ear injection, otosclerosis/ stapedectomy, ear infections, cholesteatoma, Meniere's disease, vertigo, tumors of the temporal bone (e.g., acoustic neuroma, glomus tumor, meningioma, ear cancer).
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Neurotology
- James R. Chandler Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology
- Professor - Otolaryngology, Audiology, Neurotology, Otology
Otology and neurotology, cochlear implants and implantable auditory prosthesis, otoacoustic emissions testing intraoperatively and diagnostically, auditory brain stem implant, facial nerve, vestibular disorders and endoscopic techniques in otologic surgery